Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Let Me Read You a Bedtime Story #NewBlogPost #CatchUpWithMe #Update #IMissYou #Sexy #Talk

Hello my Lovelies!!

I have missed you ever so very very very much! I was super duper ridiculously busy with family and wifey stuffs and location changes...there was just no time for my very favorite thing... aka writing my naughty stories. 

While there is MINIMAL time for writing these days, I am still doing a little of it here and there, when I can... You'll be happy to know that Aden and Amber have been nagging at me these last couple of months. So there *MIGHT* be something happening there. I'll let you know if they get me going again. 

In the meantime I'd like to start a fun new adventure with you!

Each week I'd like to post a video, where I read you a little bedtime story. Specifically... an excerpt from one of MY stories. 

Would you like that? Maybe Castles... Or one of my shorts?

What story would YOU enjoy listening to me read?

Let me know in the comments!

XXX
N

No comments:

Post a Comment