Monday, March 4, 2013

#MondayBlog Free #Erotica, Laptop Crashes and Author Interview!

Good monday mor- err... oh right, it's afternoon now! My morning was bombarded with my laptop crashing and yelling at me in big white words on a blue screen, along with some hiccups on my author page but now all is settled and hopefully back to normal!



Today I'd like to let you know that one, I was interviewed by Naughty Readers, we also talked about Castles Burning, you can read it here and enter to win a special prize!
















Also, since Monday's sorta suck, I figured today i'd bring you some Free Erotica, Backstage Pass

















Also free, another Backstage Pass story, Drummers Do It Better
















I can't wait to get the next one out, I'm having fun with Rockstar fantasies!

XXX
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment